**** my cell is[masked]****Please call if your running late or can't find us!! I plan on leaving the Shell station about 6:45.
May 25th is the full moon but it's also Memorial weekend so for those who may be out of town I am having the nearly full moon kayak trip on Thursday 23rd.
We will meet at the Shell station to set up carpools and shuttle vehicles. Tonto passes required for all vehicles, they can be purchased at the Shell station.......we will put in at the water users parking lot. I will decide where we take out when the date gets closer..........depends on water flow.
Please be very comfortable kayaking a river, kayaking at night is super awesome but navigating some of the rapids at night can be intimidating if your not some what familiar. Please bring a life jacket, and a headlamp. Alochol is fine but please drink responsibly....if time permits a little BBQ at the take out point is always fun.
for those who need to rent a kayak there are several places, I know several people have used the Salt River Kayak rental....Captain Ted.
* Arizona Canoe & Kayak Outfitters, Tempe. (480)[masked]
* Arizona Hiking Shack, Phoenix. (602)[masked]
* Arizona Inflatables & Paddlesports, Tempe. (480)[masked]
* Canyon Lake Marina, Canyon Lake. (480)[masked]
* El Mar Diving Center, Mesa. (480)[masked]
* Arizona Outdoor Fun, Phoenix (602)[masked]
* Riverproof Outfitters, Mesa. (480)[masked]
* Saguaro Lake Ranch, Mesa. (480)[masked]
* Salt River Canoe, Kayak & Raft Rentals, Mesa. Captain Ted (480)[masked]
* Sonoran Kayak Rentals, Tempe. (480)[masked]
* Kayak Rentals at Lake Pleasant Harbor Marina, Jared, www.GoKayakAZ.com,[masked]