Let's leave it all on the trail this Monday. We will bust up the 900' Hill three times for an elevation climb of 2.700' in about 1.5 hours (your time will vary). We will not hike the upper flat or repeat the lower flat, just the hill.
The trailhead is at the Pyramid Trail, our Thursday night hike.
If you would like to hike Pyramid once or twice with us, that's cool too. No one is required to finish the hike, just show up and give it your best.
I will have a treasure chest full of something since we will be finished early. Bring a chair if you want to relax.
What to bring:
Directions to the Trailhead:
· Head South on I10 East (towards Tucson)
· Take Exit 161 to merge onto E Pecos Road and go about 8 miles on E Pecos Road
· Turn Right onto S 17th Avenue and go about 1 mile
· Turn Left onto Chandler Blvd and you have arrived at the end of Chandler Blvd (there is a 20 car parking lot).
· The Trailhead is at the very end of Chandler Blvd.