addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › Peavine lake Trail, Sunday April 24

Peavine lake Trail, Sunday April 24

A former member
Post #: 35
Im hiking with my labrador this Watson lake trail in prescott and stopping by the horse ranch to drop supplies. If anyone wants to join, meet 730am by the gas pumps at Fry's at 2727 W Bell Rd, 85027 (bell at I-17), red car, white labrador at south end of gas pumps area. Small group, kind of last minute but weather so nice and if you bring dogs, there wont be lots of people to worry about! and of course you can meet everyone at this cool ranch and see whats going on. bring lunch, drinks, sunscreen, camera, dog. I can take 2 people. If you live north, email me your ph number and you can join us along I-17. Have a good weekend everybody
-Sheila