addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › South Mountain spur of the moment hike

South Mountain spur of the moment hike

A former member
Post #: 1
It's a beautiful day and I'm heading out to South Mountain. Will be at the Pima Canyon Parking Lot at 48th and Guadalupe about 9:45am (assuming I don't have to fight for a parking spot) if anyone feels like getting in a morning workout. The plan is to head up the road to National, head up National to Mormon and back on Mormon Loop. Usually takes about an hour and 45 minutes or so at a moderate pace. I'll be wearing a red t-shirt and a red hydration pack.

Todd