align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › Foster Puppy Chloe

Foster Puppy Chloe

A former member
Post #: 83
I am fostering a 6 month old rescue female puppy. She appears to be a mix of border collie and pointer. She weighs about 20 pounds. I don’t expect she will be much more than 30-40 pounds, full grown. She likes to play fetch, and knows how to sit. She is walking relatively well on a lead. I took her hiking, and she does well with not chasing the birds and rabbits, when told to leave them alone. She does well, with other dogs in the yard, to play with. If you are interested in adopting this little cutie, please e-mail me for more info and pictures. Thanks.

Sarge