addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Take a Hike Message Board › New Meetup: September Moonlight Kayak Run on Lower Salt River

New Meetup: September Moonlight Kayak Run on Lower Salt River

Darrell J.
user 6447903
Phoenix, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for Take a Hike!

What: September Moonlight Kayak Run on Lower Salt River

When: Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

On Thursday evening, some of us are going to kayak the lower Salt river. We plan to be on the river at about 7:15 pm and off about 3 hours later.

Moonrise is 6:19 PM and sunset is 6:24 PM, so it should work out well. It is not quite a full moon yet, but it is close.

I will be limiting the attendance to 15 people because, well, thats enough for me. Since this is a moonlight float, I want to keep people together and I am not interested in keeping track of more than 15.

Meet at Shell station at Power and McDowell.

You will need to bring a snacks, drinks, a light, and, of course, a kayak!

Carrie
P.S: Kayaks can be rented at Salt River Kayaking -Salt River Rentals 480-345-7258 near Dobson and US 60.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­