Thank you for your interest in our Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners Meet-Up Group.
We are excited to announce Koi Pond, a forum for small business owners to learn from each other and from experts. No Sharks Allowed!
Join us for a monthly series of structured, interactive workshops. In each meeting, we will learn from each others’ successes, and develop plans to apply this learning back to our own businesses. Expert facilitators will guide us and share practical, powerful tips. At the end, you’ll have time to network with the people whose ideas you found particularly helpful.
You will leave with:
· New tools and insights for enhancing or building your customer acquisition strategy
· Easy ways to increase customers’ response rate to your marketing
· Ability to better analyze your results using Big Brother Technology
· Success stories from other business owners
· Meeting some great people and making new connections
· A shoulder massage!!
Register today. If your register in advance and pre-pay - you can save $5 off the cost of the event. So check your calendar and sign-up today.
So WHO are your mentors, facilitators, coaches, and fellow entrepreneurs bringing you this programming?
Facilitated by Jeff Vilensky & Evan Horowitz.
Jeff Vilensky - www.javilen.com
Jeff creates and manages successful start-ups primarily in the areas of Fitness, Health, and Wellness. He works as a Coach and Consultant with new or seasoned entrepreneurs and solo-practitioners who want to grow their client reach beyond one-on-one interaction, expand their prospect list with a kick-ass marketing platform, and get more clients on a consistent basis with less effort – learning how to enjoy the process!
One of Jeff’s ventures is a Dance Workout Company called Broadway Bodies, which doubled its revenue in its second year and again in its third, has been featured in major print and television publications - and now offers 10 classes per week and continues to expand. Business was started with under $1,000.
Jeff is a Certified Coach, has an MBA from NYU Stern School, and spent 15 years in Finance, Consulting, and Strategic Planning focused on the Media Industry.
Evan Horowitz - www.askevannyc.com
Evan offers entrepreneurs and small business owners the opportunity to achieve their goals faster and smarter, by having a Harvard MBA on their team. He has 10 years of experience achieving extraordinary growth in businesses as big as $200+ Million in sales. Now Evan focuses on helping small businesses make rapid progress toward their goals.
Future event topics include:
· Demystifying your Financials: How to use them as a tool to improve your profit
· Attracting More Customers with Precision Branding
· Building/Revising Your Business Plan (and using it as an Active Tool)
· Outsourcing So You are Using your Talents Efficiently.
· Jumping into Mobile Technology NOW