Branding is more than a business card and a logo….
Buyers make purchases based on how they identify with your brand; that perception, quality and impression which your business conveys. Branding can either ‘make’ or ‘break’ your small business.
· Branding Basics: Good branding is much more than a Company Name and a Logo. It's about carefully choosing words, situations, and stories that (1) pull in customers and (2) turn them into raving fans.
· Key Elements of Brand Storytelling - The latest trend in Branding. Stories give emotional context and humanity, define relationships, and connect emotionally through sharing experiences. What’s your Story?
· Brand Reflection: When’s the last time you checked your Brand in the Mirror; Bring your cards, literature, and other items for some real-time feedback about what your material evokes.
In this workshop, each participant will develop an action plan with simple, resourceful steps to enhance the way they present their business to customers.
You'll swap success stories (and struggles) with other business owners, and hear from two talented business gurus.
You'll leave with:
· Simple yet powerful strategies to improve your branding, resulting in more new customers, and more referrals from existing customers
· Inspiration and success stories from fellow business owners
· Meet some great people and make new connections
· A shoulder massage!
Price for this workshop is $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Read this recent article in Entrepreneur Magazine. “Brand StoryTelling Becomes a Booming Business”
Did you know that…
· 5-10% of people retain information when you simply share a statistic or fact
· 25-30% will retain it if you include a story with your statistic
· 65-70% will retain it if you simply tell a story.
Facilitated by Jeff Vilensky & Evan Horowitz.
Jeff creates and manages successful start-ups primarily in the areas of Fitness, Health, and Wellness. He works as a Coach and Consultant with new or seasoned entrepreneurs and solo-practitioners who want to grow their client reach beyond one-on-one interaction, expand their prospect list with a kick-ass marketing platform, and get more clients on a consistent basis with less effort – learning how to enjoy the process!
One of Jeff’s ventures is a Dance Workout Company called Broadway Bodies, which doubled its revenue in its second year and again in its third, and has been featured in major print and television publications - and now offers 10 classes per week and continues to expand. Business was started with under $1,000.
Jeff is a Certified Coach, has an MBA from NYU Stern School, and spent 15 years in Finance, Consulting, and Strategic Planning focused on the Media Industry.
More info and good stuff at www.javilen.com
Evan offers entrepreneurs and small business owners the opportunity to achieve their goals faster and smarter, by having a Harvard MBA on their team. He has 10 years of experience achieving extraordinary growth in businesses as big as $200+ Million in sales. Now Evan focuses on helping small businesses make rapid progress toward their goals.
Visit Evan at www.ehadvising.com