addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tallahassee Nerds and Geeks (TNG) Message Board › Testing the waters for movie days.

Testing the waters for movie days.

Zack A.
user 48880672
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey! I am new to the group, and I was just wondering if any people would be interested in Movie Days? I used to have a day I would have friends come over and we would watch 2 or 3 movies along a geeky theme (examples are Vampire Hunter movies, Comic book movies, Zombie movies, etc) and order pizza and/or partake of other refreshments.
I just wanted to see if there was any interest.
Jim H.
oldschoolgeek
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 1
Sounds like fun!
Jenn M.
user 13908845
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 3
Sounds fun! Let us know when. :)
Steff
user 13871403
Reno, NV
Post #: 5
We had a movie marathon in the middle May so it is time for another one soon :-)
Zack A.
user 48880672
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Great! I was thinking the Saturday of the 23rd or 30th. I was also thinking what movies to watch. I will get some feedback at the meetup on Sunday. Are people more into the B level of movie or the A level of movie? My first thought was for some more obscure B level Vampire movies. or we could go for some A level Comic book movies, or any other variation. :)
Lyssa
LyssaJ1
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 27
Excellent idea Zack! I wasn't able to attend Steff's movie gathering, so I'm looking forward to another. Movies will make for good discussion at this Sunday's meet-up smile
Jenn M.
user 13908845
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 6
We definitely want to list it as a meetup with at least a week or so notice if possible so everyone has a chance to see it and make plans accordingly. I know people go out of town a lot during the summer...
Zack A.
user 48880672
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Ok. I did not want to post anything without permission, and I was not sure what kind of movies everybody likes. But I guess I will have more information after the meeting this Sunday.
I have not had a chance to do a movie day in several years, so this will be fun.