addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tallahassee Nerds and Geeks (TNG) Message Board › Hello (Extended Intro)

Hello (Extended Intro)

James T.
Wyrmagi
Monticello, FL
Post #: 1
Hello everyone. I am new to Meetup and cant wait to hang out with yall. As my intro stated I am into many different things, most of them nerdy and geeky. I have two dragon tattoos and plan to get more. A body suit is my goal. I want sci-fi, anime, and tech tats. I am currently studying for my A+, next is my Net+ and Win 7 certs. After that I hope to be going to server classes soon. My goal is to increase my small business and maybe teach people about computers. I need some help with scripting, sql, and basic programming if anyone wants to help. I am an ex-Air Force comm guy, 3c2x1 Tech Control (Waterwalker), and worked in South Korea and the Pentagon. In my spare time I enjoy gaming, cooking, and experimenting on computers. I have a cat named Mia and a girlfriend named Miya. Both are pronounced the same! LOL! Well, I need to get back to my college homework. TTYL.
Lyssa
LyssaJ1
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 33
A belated welcome to the group!