addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tallahassee Nerds and Geeks (TNG) Message Board › Knock, knock, Penny.

Knock, knock, Penny.

A former member
Post #: 1
Just saying hello and expressing my excitement.

Grew up with James T. Kirk, but didn't find my soul mate until Jean- Luc Picard (TNG). Enjoyed Voyager, and could often relate to Janeway, but found myself connecting to B'Elanna Torres on more than one occasion (episode) of TNG.

When I was a little kid, my dad taught us the Monty Python"Ferret" song..I still know all the words. Dad also sat us down around 11 and read the "Hobbit" to us. I was on my way with John Ronald Reuel Tolkien. Who would've known then he would come this far?

My humor growing up leaned toward Steve Martin. My favorite skit of his was, "Let's get small".

I love anime...and manga. One of my new favorites is Hayao Miyazaki. His work in Arrietty was beautiful. I love any manga with trees especially. I am doing a personal study on mandala art, or medallion manga in general.

My games...Silent Hill (fav. is The Room), Zelda, Resident Evil - 6 looks interesting. I often wish I had other like minds to stir some of my creative juices, and give me leads to interesting new things. This group sounds perfect. Hope to see you soon!