addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tallahassee Nerds and Geeks (TNG) Message Board › Weekly trivia

Weekly trivia

A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone know of a fun location for weekly trivia? I really enjoy the science questions :-) If you know of a place and/or would like to start a weekly trivia outing, let me know.
Patrick P.
user 14534164
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 4
Veronica-

I host two trivia shows for The Trivia Factory here in town. Wednesday nights at Miller's Ale House at 8:30p, and Friday nights at Hobbit American Grill (2020 W Pensacola St) at 8:00 pm. Good crowds and lots of fun.

The first answer is given away free each week on the website: http://TheTriviaFacto...­ It is worth 10 points.

Hope to see your team there!
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to find some people to go to weekly trivia with!
A former member
Post #: 6
It looks like I'm about a year late on this, but weekly trivia sounds like fun.