Tallahassee Nerds and Geeks (TNG) Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: First Tuesday Beer and Cheer

Meetup Cancelled: First Tuesday Beer and Cheer

Phil
user 12941811
Group Organizer
Tallahassee, FL
All: due to (1) lack of interest and (2) the fact that it coincides with a MAJOR deadline at my job, I am cancelling this Month's 'Beer and Cheer' meetup at Fermentation Lounge tomorrow.

We have had discussions on venues for this other than Ferm.  I propose that, starting in May, we move this to *Gaines Street Pies* which just opened. It has several advantages over Fermentation Lounge:

(1) Quieter

(2) easy access to 'real' food, namely, very good pizza.

(3) Better lit

(4) Lots of tables to sit down at - and play board games!!

And they do have a few decent beers on tap, along with a wide selection of bottled.  Finally, they are just a block or two from Fermentation, so those interested can just walk to Ferm later on, if inclined. Please email me or post to the message board to tell me what you think!!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Lyssa
LyssaJ1
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 34
Sounds like an excellent move, considering the most I can drink of "beer" is the root beer variety. I'm definitely up for board games!