Tallahassee Outdoors Message Board › Group needs a new Organizer!!

Group needs a new Organizer!!

A former member
Post #: 62
Hello All, I am the former Organizer of Tally Outdoors but because I have not been able to schedule or participate in meet-ups lately, I have resigned that position; the Group needs someone to take over within 10 days or it will automatically be taken off-site, per the Meet-Up guidelines!! The position is relatively easy; it also costs approximately 75.00 every six months to keep going; most of the time I paid that myself but I have also in the past asked for members to chip in $5.00 a piece and never had any problems getting folks to do so. If you're interested click onto the 'Learn More' portion of the site which has the 10 day notice; I hope someone takes it on!! and the group continues...Feel free to write with any questions regarding, Anneb
Jeremiah P.
user 13654559
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 2
:( Bummer! I hope someone steps forward.
Florida Kayak S.
user 78282562
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 1
I am more than willing to take on the role. Please let me know where the link is to accept it. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 63
Hello All; 'Andy' has graciously agreed to become the Organizer for the group and I'll be sending him the necessary info. shortly to do so. Anneb.
andy
itsandy
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 12
I have reached out to meetup administration for a second time. I hope to have it sorted out shortly. Thanks for your patience.
A former member
Post #: 64
I have reached out to meetup administration for a second time. I hope to have it sorted out shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks so much Andy; once it's set up it really is pretty easy to take care of....