Tallahassee Outdoors Message Board › 17' Fiberglass Sea Kayaks for Sale - Brand New. Very Cheap.

17' Fiberglass Sea Kayaks for Sale - Brand New. Very Cheap.

Michael L.
user 13335448
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 5

I have aquired several fine 17' Fiberglass Touring Sea Kayaks and will sell very cheaply, ($1195 each).

These are Brand new boats still in the blubble wrap. "Janautica Anadyr" made in Milan Italy.

Specs: 17.55' X 21.25" Weight 50 lbs. Max. Cap. 286 lbs.

This is a serious touring sea kayak and a beauty too. It would be difficult to find a comparable Fiberglass kayak for under $2000.

The cockpit is 26.5" long x 17" wide and is keyhole shaped with built-in thigh grips. It allows easy entry with excellent bracing. This kayak is furnished with a semi-comfortable fully battened removable backrest.

SUITABLE for ambitious beginners, intermediates and experts. Sea Kayaker magazine (Oct. '96) says "This is a very well designed hull that performs admirably in a variety of conditions. It is fast and stable " "Loaded or unloaded this boat performed...it simply went where I pointed the thing." "I would not hesitate to paddle it in challenging conditions." "The Anadyr was designed to be a fast, seaworthy, coastal touring kayak...it meets these objectives."

To see and/or test drive call me at 850 228-3528

Michael Lampman