addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Does anyone have suggestions for buying organic vegetable seeds? I was hoping to find some locally rather than ordering.
Kat D.
user 12860353
Tallahassee, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Tracy,

You might try Gramlings, on South Adams. If you haven't been in there, it's a really neat shop right in the middle of the down town area. Those guys know everything. They carry tons of veggie seeds, and if they don't have organic, they'll definitely know where you can get some.

Good luck!

Kat
Daniel
user 12802538
Quincy, FL
Does anyone have suggestions for buying organic vegetable seeds? I was hoping to find some locally rather than ordering.

New Leaf Market has all kinds of organic seeds.
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks for the info - definitely gonna check out Gramlings for lots of stuff, but never thought of New Leaf Market!
heather
user 8298090
Tallahassee, FL
I know that this is a rather old post, but if anyone reviews it like i did, Native Nurseries sells organic seeds and possibly some heirloom. They are super nice, locally owned, very knowledgeable. Also, last year i bought seedlings from turkey hill farms and one of the tomato plants is still producing in October! If you aren't ordering online seedlings are the way to go.

turkey hill farm