Arrowhead South - Chief Fans in the Tampa Area Message Board › Why are you stepping down?

Why are you stepping down?

Ken R
CosmicPal
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 2
I know it's been a rough year for the team with all the injuries and the pathetic offense since Cassel went down.

And I know I haven't been to but a couple of the games this season, but it's been a rough year for me as well and I do apologize for that.

I think this is a good group with wonderful people. Next season will be different and I think we should keep this going for next season when the team should be much better than this.

I think we should also do another XMAS party. It's a week before Christmas, so I know it's a little late, but maybe we can all get together for something other than a football game- have some fun, libations, and get to know each other better.
A former member
Post #: 9
I agree. I've been a terrible member, I haven't even made it yet! I got married this year and it was our first year living in Florida, just so much going on. I agree there is always next year and I'd like to see this group continue on. I like the idea of a Christmas party as well!
Doug
user 12796994
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 2
I know it's been a rough year for the team with all the injuries and the pathetic offense since Cassel went down.

And I know I haven't been to but a couple of the games this season, but it's been a rough year for me as well and I do apologize for that.

I think this is a good group with wonderful people. Next season will be different and I think we should keep this going for next season when the team should be much better than this.

I think we should also do another XMAS party. It's a week before Christmas, so I know it's a little late, but maybe we can all get together for something other than a football game- have some fun, libations, and get to know each other better.
I just hadn't paid the organizing dues. Paid up now.