addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arrowhead South - Chief Fans in the Tampa Area Message Board › Time to chose our group seats, you decide

Time to chose our group seats, you decide

Doug
user 12796994
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Okay, time to decide what level/price do we want to get out group tickets. Make sure you look at the group rate.
Examples:
End Zone near the field $70
20-30 yard line 2nd tier $75
50 yard line upper deck $50
Lower Level 20 yeard line $100

Here is the 3D seating chart of the Jacksonville stadium.
http://www.seats3d.co...­

Let me know around how much you want to spend and what section is most desirable?
Ken R
CosmicPal
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 5
I prefer the seats less likely to get us all killed when we beat the Jags! tongue

I'd be most interested in the following:
1. 20-30 yd line 2nd tier for $75
2. End zone near field $70

Thanks...
Ken
Matt S.
user 61907132
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
Our preference:

20-30 yard line 2nd tier $75
Lower Level 20 yeard line $100