>>>> 9 AM <<<<<<< is the time to drop off your kayak if you need the shuttle.
We will push off from Sargent's at 10 am.
Let's do a nice, beautiful paddle with current down the Hillsborough River.
Scenery is awesome and nice wildlife with birds, turtles and gators (kayakers are not their diet).
Its good group paddle with plenty of time to chat, hang out and just kick back without saying a word ;)
This is a shuttle event so please do NOT be late and please RSVP by text the night before.
Kayak Rentals Available:
Canoe Escape (813)[masked]
Plan (approx 4-5 hours):
- Starting at 9am, drop of your kayak at Sargents Park
- Drive your vehicle to Trout Creek. Wait for a shuttle. We will have someone at Trout Creek to radio for shuttle. (Jeff will be one shuttle..we could use one more person with a vehicle that can carry 4 or more). *Make sure you take your car keys, WATER & LUNCH, and gear*
- 10 am - All kayaks push off from Sargent's Park
- Paddle downriver
- Land for lunch at Morris Bridge Park (picnic tables and restrooms available) BRING A PICNIC LUNCH
- All kayaks push off from Morris Bridge
- Paddle downriver to Trout Creek
- Disembark, wash off kayaks, load up, swap stories. Someone needs to give Jeff & other shuttler a lift to Sargents
- Post pictures