Tampa Bay for Rand Paul 2016 Message Board › Buffalo has canceled bus. We want to GO BY RAIL. Need Shelter at Tampa...

Buffalo has canceled bus. We want to GO BY RAIL. Need Shelter at Tampa... Booking Gym??? Help

A former member
Post #: 307
http://www.meetup.com...­

needs housing, perfer a large gym with facilities...

We need coversation on Churchs of private School facilities for rent?

Contact Organizer
James Kistner

RON PAUL 2/23 Wins Amherst GOP Presidential Caucus Vote!

Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, clobbered Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in a New York straw poll Thursday night, according to a post from the Facebook page of the Amherst GOP Presidential Caucus.

Mr. Paul won the Amherst GOP straw poll with 31.9 percent of the votes (30 votes). Mr. Santorum, a former Pennsylvania senator, finished in second place with 26.6 percent of the votes (25 votes). Mr. Romney, a former Massachusetts Governor, took third place with 22.3 percent of the votes (21 votes) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich finished at the bottom of the Republican pack with 19.2 percent of the votes (18 votes).

This event backfired on the Amherst Republicans, as they are waiting to be told what to do. The Chairman here is backing democrates, refuses to field candidates, and openly endorses while veeting losers.
Take Notice of this event, as it may not be repeated by the control freaks in the local ECRC. It could get no worse here in Buffalo. Traditional republicans are zombies here, and they are legion.
Watch the conduct of the War Policy, so goes the Nation.

JK
A former member
Post #: 308
Now if we just can get Eddie Vedder off the Democrates stage?
Lea R.
user 9992371
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
You guys rock! Nice job with support at the Amherst straw poll. I need a little more info JK - are you talking about coming to the GOP convention in Tampa?
A former member
Post #: 312
You guys rock! Nice job with support at the Amherst straw poll. I need a little more info JK - are you talking about coming to the GOP convention in Tampa?

We are not just coming, we are coming in mass. My group is looking to rent a gym, or other clean structure that has restrooms, for the week of the convention. It would be nice to have showers, but birdbathing will do, if that is the best we can get. We will bring or purchase sleeping bags and use the floor.

We were planning on the buses, but we have been told to rethink that, as the roads into Tampa maybe closed as the first method of crowd control.

Not to rock the boat of citizens in Tampa, but come the convention, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING!

Some of the people coming are on the NYS delegates list for Ron Paul... yet to be finalized.

Others simply need to go and exercise there right to demonstrate.

Yet others have been in this movie since Paul woke them up in 2007-2008.

Currently there is a train station in Tampa, we dont think they stop the trains. So, we are advising everybody to take the trains. And once there, we need a large place. The budget does not allow for hotel rooms. WNY, Buffalo - is the second poorest city in America. I live in a census track wherein 68% of the people do not own private cars.

The last time I was near Tampa, I was 9. We vacationed there every winter with grandma and grandpa, who themselves had been doing it since 1939.

They are both gone, and after living in FLA for 20 months ending in 1980, I have not been back.

Planes are out of the question, the cost is ungodly.

So, we will live like refugees for the week, and exercise our political affairs with dignity.

Who has a camera that can send some pictures of any facilities. If we can get a school or church gym, we will make a contribution to the organization.
Lea R.
user 9992371
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Go to: http://www.ridesforro...­

It is the mission of ridesforronpaul.com and the Veterans for Ron Paul to march on the Republican National Convention Facebook page to assemble as many veterans, active duty, reserve and supporters in Tampa, FL for The Veteran's March at the Republican National Convention, August 27-30, 2012, as possible. Our goal is to provide rides and housing for as many patriots as we can.
Lea R.
user 9992371
Tampa, FL
Post #: 8
Get tickets to the Rally on the 26th if you haven't done so already
http://www.ronpaul201...­