Tampa Bay for Rand Paul 2016 Message Board › Quads and golf carts for Paulfestival

Quads and golf carts for Paulfestival

Spheric
user 2597674
Prescott, AZ
Post #: 99
Much as I hate to keep badgering you folks what would be sweeter than pie is if some of you have quads and ATVs and another gold cart we can use at Paulfestival. If you can bring your buggy and ride it around on night patrol and if you can loan me equipment I'll treat it as the motorcycle mechanic I am.

All loaned equipment gets checked in, logged and returned to you on Monday morning. There's a secure inventory area on the grounds with people that get paid to make sure things make it back into the right hands.

If you want to drop off equipment, there's an Operations Building with Inventory Control in it and you check in with your ID and write up what you are dropping off for CHOWHOUND and DEBORAH ROBINET, PAULFESTIVAL and you know it's in good hands. Any complications you ask for Dennis McDermott or Bill Dunnegan, they represent the fairgrounds and they seem like really great people.

One of my greatest concerns here is night patrol. We have a lot of area and I'm now told to expect maybe 600 campers. 600 campers! That's a small town, we're spread out over acres and it's just too much to cover on foot. And we'll have elderly or disabled persons that could use help getting around and just 100 different reasons this equipment could really make or break us.

And guys, just like you I'm a "paying volunteer". I'm gonna be sleeping in the camp grounds and pretty much eating whatever our people have the generosity to offer me. Lea one of your local super-women is really going above and beyond to help but if any others of you got quads or golf carts, bring 'em.

Whichever security person you see or whoever has a walkie talkie, ask them to get in touch with me and we'll put things right to work.