addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › New Open Mic Venues

New Open Mic Venues

Lori P.
user 10948827
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
hey folks, with Dishtopia going out of business, our calendar is getting a little light. Let me know of any GOOD open mic nights in the area so we can fill up our calendar. Thanks for your help !!! Lori
A former member
Post #: 4
Gaspar's Patio Bar & Grille (must be 21) at 8448 N. 56th Street in Temple Terrace, FL has an Open Mic beginning at 10 PM which is hosted by Mike Tozier. Check out Cafe' Kili just down the street at Fowler and 56th Street then head south past Busch Blvd. to finish out the evening at Gaspar's with another Open Mic! If there is still time, you can do Karaoke and play a great game of pool Don't forget to ask about the drink specials for first time Open Mic participants and indulge in the wings, oysters and nachos! Every Thursday night!
Lori P.
user 10948827
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 9
Kathy, which night of the week is Gaspar's?
Mike B.
user 14429083
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
I pulled THIS from craigslist:
On Thursday nights at The Boilermaker Bar is Open Mic Night. They're located off East Bay Drive near the Farmers Kitchen Restaurant. Starts around 8:30pm....
Mike B.
user 14429083
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 2
I pulled this from craigslist:
open mic --- palm harbor house of beer -- every monday 7pm -- 10pm

A former member
I'm a new member and I'm hosting an Open Mic Night this Thursday September 15th at 11pm at the Breakroom
4313 Gunn Hwy.
Mark A.
user 22453731
Tampa, FL
Just saw this thread...

Gaspar's open mic is on Thursday nights. I've never been there so I can't vouch for the place. But I can tell you that Mike tozier is a fantastic musician and one heck of a nice guy.
Mike B.
user 14429083
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 3
A NEW (or old) VENUE!!!! It seems like it's musically oriented (no poetry?) :(

I got this off of craigslist:

EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT at Three Birds Tavern, it's "The Bird Bath! - Open Mic" From 8-11pm. Bring your acoustic and jump on in! Great sounding room, wonderful food, excellent beer selection. Come on down, jump in and splash around! 1492 4th St. N., St. Petersburg, FL.

here's the website:
http://www.threebirds...­