Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › Jingle Bell Flashmob at Citrus Park Mall 12/3/11

Jingle Bell Flashmob at Citrus Park Mall 12/3/11

A former member
Post #: 4
I know this is short notice but a theater group I'm in is putting together a flashmob and last minute a few people backed out.

We're going to be doing an accapella version of Jingle Bells. No dancing required, all you need to know are the lyrics and the tune. (Even if you don't think you can sing too well, we'd still love to have people come out and help make out group bigger :) )

We're meeting at the Starbucks in the center of Citrus Park Mall off of Gunn Highway at 6 p.m. We do have permission from the mall to be there. It is being used as publicity for Carrollwood Players Theater

https://www.facebook....­

Also: Hi, I'm new to the group :) I haven't been able to attend any meetups yet since I'm busy with a show at the theater and gas money is low. But I'm planning on starting attendance at meetups starting in probably January when things get better for us. I joined so I can get used to singing and performing with my guitar in front of people, which I've never done before except once when I auditioned for America's Got Talent lol
Ps: No sure if I should've posted this here, I've seen people post castings in other meetup group discussions.

Blessings and Merry Christmas