Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › Performers Needed

Performers Needed

Aris
user 9423344
Tampa, FL
Post #: 25
This Saturday (I know it's short notice!) Taste of The Cuban is being held at the Cuban Club in Ybor. The event will feature several restaurants, live entertainment and more.

We still need more talent! If you are a musician, percussionist, dancer or otherwise perform latin-related works, please contact us. This is a large event expected to draw hundreds (thousands?) of people. Great exposure and local support.

Email reply to Aris with CUBAN in the subject and more info about your act if you're interested.

Poster

CommercialCommercial
A former member
Post #: 1
" Recouping from surgery, unable to play at length. my music reflects " SADE{ PLEASE "GOOGLE " FROM SAN DIEGO: "IS THIS A CRIME"" WHAT FANTASTIC CONTRASTS}..OR{ "JAZZ VERSION OF " SMOOTH OPERATOR".{ THAT "BASS" IS "OVER THE TOP; HORN & PIANO R SOOO FINE"}, CHER( "AFTER ALL,HERE WE R AGAIN" W/ PETER CETERA OF CHICAGO) & " DO U BELIEVE IN LOVE",OR " I'M STRONG ENOUGH"; " BABY ITS ALL OR NOTHIN" ; " DARK LADY"}{MANY MORE "CHER" SONGS}; TONI BRAXTON( UNBREAK MY HEART, MS. AMY WINEHOUSE( "HEART & SOUL " DUET W/ TONY BENNET IS "SCORCHING"+ HER "OTHER WORKS"}, .I AM Searching for that " ANGELIC FEMININE VOICE " COMBINING THOSE " STYLES"..SO GOOGLE " IS THIS A CRIME", JEZEBEL, SWEETEST TABOO, GIFT OF LIFE & ,YES, "GREG ALLMAN'S( ALLMAN BROS.} " IN MEMORY OF ELIZABETH REED"..I " STIR, NOT SHAKE { PER MR. J. BOND OF YESTERDAY( CURRENT BOND DRINKS "HEINEKEN"..IAN FLEMING IS CHOKING ON THAT} . ADIOS. HASTA LUEGO. VAYA CON DIOS..STEVE