Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › Musicians Networking with other musicians

Musicians Networking with other musicians

A former member
Post #: 4
Circus City Promotions is the proud sponsor Indie Connect. (a global business club for independent musicians, singers, bands, songwriters, record labels, music professionals, and service providers). We come together live and online to support each other by sharing ideas, expertise, contacts and resources. We call it the Chamber of Commerce for Indie Artist. Indie Connect has live chapters in cities around the U.S. and and I am the Chapter President for Sarasota, FL and the Tampa Bay area. This is the most powerful way for you to meet people who can tremendously influence your career, as well as learn the business from experienced industry professionals! There is no fee for this event so come on out meet other like-minded musicians, share ideas, get ideas, and leave this event with more knowledge. Afterwards, stick around for the Steve Arvey Showcase. The showcase starts at 7:00 right after the meeting. He will be performing his original songs. Artists who want to showcase should contact myself or Steve about performing 3 songs for the night Each artist will get a 20 minute slow Go to www.CircusCityPromotions.com, click on indie connect to find out more of what we have to offer and what else we have to offer the Indie Artist.
Mark A.
user 22453731
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Well if Steve Arvey is involved, count me in!