add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Tampa Bay Open Mic Meetup Group Message Board › mcnally's irsh pub

mcnally's irsh pub

Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 50
I'm talking with someone at McNally's Irish Pub about hosting an open mic night there. Would anyone be interested in performing? Haven't ironed out any details yet. They are asking me to come up with a plan and bring people in.

923 72nd St. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33710

Lori P.
user 10948827
Group Organizer
Oldsmar, FL
Post #: 18
As soon as you work out the details, let's add it to our calendar. Set a date, write up a short paragraph on the venue, decide if it will be musicians, or can poets and comedians perform also. Make sure they have a microphone and an amp to plug a guitar into. If you need any assistance, please let me know. Lori
Michael K.
user 36672872
Tampa, FL
Post #: 13
i could be interested on TUESDAY and THURSDAY.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 51
I've met with Melissa of McNally's and we deceided to have the open mic night Saturday, May 11th at 7:00pm. She said if it's a success, they would like to have it once a month! McNally's is a little Irish Pub with a jukebox, pool table and darts. The food is surprisingly good. I've scheduled the meetup. It's going to be very simple. I have an amp and speaker. All you have to do is bring your instrument, sign the list and play. This is a very small neighborhood bar. It's as laid-back as you can get, so it should be lots of fun. Hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!