' Tango OC ' Message Board › PLEASE VOTE ASAP on our short film about the power of social dance (ARGENITN

PLEASE VOTE ASAP on our short film about the power of social dance (ARGENITNE TANGO)!!! Only a few hours left...

Ilona Glinarsky - ...
wannatango
Manhattan Beach, CA
Post #: 49
Dear Tangueros!!!

I wanted to share a very exciting moment and a great accomplishment with all of you. I DID IT!!! I wrote and directed (for the fist time ever without ANY previous experience) a lovely short (6 minute) film about my most favorite subject - the healing power of social dance (ARGENTINE TANGO). It is called "A TANGO FOR JOE"!
This film was shot and edited in 4 days. We did this with a crew of 4 people, who had no experience and actors who never acted before :-) BTW, I am sure you will recognize the actors and participants :-) We are absolutely thrilled with the result!
It is now a part of a competition that is ending today at 3, so there are only a few hours left to vote. PLEASE take a few minutes and see what you think and how you like it. We would LOVE to have you vote!

http://www.pahnationf...­
If you have trouble with the link above, please go to home page and access it through HOLLYWOOD THEATER

Thank you so much.
Ilona Gllinarsky

"...but it was the dancing, ONLY the dancing that stopped the pain... " Zorba the Greek
Alec M.
Alec_Marken
Mission Viejo, CA
Post #: 53
Voted :) Neat film!
Phylicia E. C.
user 13532822
Buenos Aires, AR
Post #: 7
Thanks! A short, but beautiful explanation/portrayal of the power of Dance. Especially the power of Argentine Tango, My Personal Favorite ;-)