addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tantra in Texas Message Board › Male Erotic Massage Class with Charla--discount for Tantra members

Male Erotic Massage Class with Charla--discount for Tantra members

Charla H.
user 10923986
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Male Erotic massage Class/Demo: Prolonging and Enhancing Pleasure

Who: For men, women, singles & couples
When: Sunday, April 10, 2-5 pm For Tantra members $45

Men are naturally capable of multiple, whole body orgasms and prolonged waves of bliss…just as women are. Learn to massage his ‘hidden cock’ and find new ways to open a man’s profound capacity for of internal and external orgasmic joy. Men and Women, come to this class if you desire to honor and touch the male body to encourage his deep surrender, emotional release and spiritual connection.

Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Charla Hathaway, and best-selling author of Erotic Massage: Sensual Touch for Deep Pleasure and Extended Arousal (available in nine languages), demonstrates on a live male model how to give a man a sensual, sacred massage. She covers male anatomy, how to prepare a man for “receiving” deep bodywork, full body strokes, genital massage, and external and internal prostate massage. Participants do not massage each other (like in her Tantra Couples Massage class). You are invited (your choice) to try the strokes on the model.

Many men have not experienced massage without feeling pressure to perform or “give back.” Often men have not learned to experience the sensual journey instead of focusing on a destination. Many have yet to discover the pleasure of perineum and prostate exploration. A man receiving this kind of massage may enjoy extended Erotic Trance States and heightened potency, pleasure, and health–including prostate health.
Students are amazed at how comfortable they feel in the company of others learning such sensitive material. You will drop a sense of shame, separation and isolation around the body, and begin to enjoy, within a community of fellow seekers, an authentic and sacred connection to the body erotic.

Testimonials:
“I had no idea how many ways to pleasure a man. I was in a rut without even knowing it.” Annie
“Charla is a pro at the body and she talks so easily about sex. I’m encouraged to drop my shyness.” Cara
“I had no idea how wired by pleasure my body was and how easy it is to stay in that grove for a long time.” Roger ,27 years
To register go to www.bodyjoy.org/classes & events. You’ll receive confirmation and directions to the class.

Charla Hathaway is a Certified Sexologist and author of Erotic Massage and 8 Erotic Nights. Her massage class is featured on the Discovery Channel.