Tantra in Texas Message Board › Hegre Art Tantric section....

Hegre Art Tantric section....

A former member
Post #: 3
Just sharing a link to a wonderful website about Tantra practices.....

When you go to this page, the video intro is quite nice....AND click on the links to the left, especially the "Tantric Rituals" button....this page gives simple steps you and your Tantric love partner can follow, using a room setting and atmosphere that you create which might be similar to that which you see/hear in the video.

It's the first time I posted a link here, so I hope the link works for you....(if it doesn't simply "click" to go there, copy the link location and paste it into your browser, then make the journey)......enjoy....

http://hegre-art.com/...­

p.s., this is an "Adult" site, so please be aware of that.
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks for the link although I had already been to this website. It is quite illustrative of techniques used in Tantra. Too bad the actual temple is in Spain...a little far from home, but wish I could go. Are there any such places in Texas? I encourage everyone to take a look at the site as one can learn a lot about how to use Tantra in one's life.