CLASS FOR WOMEN ONLY
This class is about interactions with a man.
During this III part, 90 minute seminar, we will cover:
PART I: FUNDAMENTALS – WHY MEN DO WHAT THEY DO
PART II: ATTRACTING A QUALITY MAN
PART III: HOW TO GET YOUR CURRENT MAN TO UNDERSTAND YOU
PART I: FUNDAMENTALS – WHY MEN DO WHAT THEY DO:
- What are the 3 fundamental differences between men and women? And why at times, if not all the time, men seem so different than women. And how we can use these differences to actually see where the men are coming from. And to use this insight to communicate with half the population of the earth better.
- The above is the foundation. The facts. The ground work. Before we interact with a man we first need to recognize what we are looking at. Cut through the rigid layers and find out why they make the decisions they make. It’s not just about men thinking with their lower heads. Nor is it about beer and sports. There is a mechanism behind what makes men tick. We will explore this in part I.
PART II: ATTRACTING A QUALITY MAN
- How to get quality men to approach you.
- Being clear on the man you want.
- To get the man I want, what characteristics do I look at in me
- What makes a woman sexy, stand out to a quality man, and desirable.
- In this part, we will cover the external work of getting quality men. As well as the internal facades of a desirable and approachable woman.
PART III: HOW TO GET YOUR CURRENT MAN TO UNDERSTAND YOU:
- Ever want your man to do something, and he just won't do it? Is it stubbornness? Does the woman want to control? Or is the man being thick-headed and unreasonable? Or does he just not understand where you are coming from? Does he just at times, not get you, the situation, or the actual words you are saying? This is because men and women literally speak in different languages. In this part, we will cover how to effectively communicate with your man. So he knows exactly what you are thinking and coming from. Once your man understands and sees you, he may then start to truly see you, for the first time.
- In part I, we explored how a man thinks and where he is coming from. In part III, we will cover how to communicate with this seemingly different species
Investment in yourself: $20.00 at the door.
$10.00 with on-line payment.
Seats will be limited and sell out fast.
For online payment please click here:http://datingforwomen.eventbrite.com/
If we have time at the end, we will cover:
- When is it time to leave a relationship
- What happens if I stay in after it should be over.
- How much feminine and masculine energy does a woman have. And would does it mean.
To ensure you have a seat at the event, please go to:http://datingforwomen.eventbrite.com/
NOTES FROM THE SPEAKERS:
"I am a man. And for the past 20 years, understanding the interactions with men and women has been a trial and error, rich and poor, enlightening, loving, happy and painful, and epic journey for me. I went deep down the rabbit hole, and I don’t regret a second of it. Don’t take your entire life to understand men. Join me on this course to explore the fundamentals of men and women." - Sead Pepic, Main Speaker.
Guest Speaker/Facilitator Kundan Chhabra:
"Kundan Chhabra activates the Truth of who you are by removing your limiting beliefs and getting you to experience the empowering freedom and love that you really are, which heals you from past emotional trauma and helps you fulfill all your goals (notNLP/Hypnosis). He teaches mind-body movements that help you release your stuck patterns and gets you to embody abundance, appreciation, power, presence, direction, radiance, enjoyment, and more, which helps you make all your relationships richer and more fulfilling . He imparts Photoreading, the ability to read at 25,000 words a minute, saving you hours of your time. He helps you discover your heart virtue, the one quality of the Divine that is so meaningful to you that every time you experience it or express it, you are moved to tears and you feel goosebumps.
He is the author of "Experiencing Divinity, Sharing Awakening" and the co-author of the ground-breaking anthology "Love-Like God:Embracing Unconditional Love", co-written with thought-leaders and luminaries from around the world, such as Deva Premal.
Kundan recently facilitated his version of Uzazu at TEDxUCIrvine 2013, and also became officially initiated as a Divine Openings Giver."
See you here.
Sead (Say-odd) Pepic, NLP Master Trainer, Relationship Coach
Tickets are limited
To RSVP before we sell out, please go to:http://datingforwomen.eventbrite.com/