A Puja, in sanskrit, means reverence, honor, worship and adoration. It's used by the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and others -- as a ceremony to honor a very special occasion; it's also used more often as part of a sacred ritual/practice to support opening to the wisdom of the Divine -- your Source.
To register, click HERE.
Here's what we are going to do:
Intimate Puja Circles, newly created by Robyn, of Sacred Tantric Fire, will be the place to:
• Be playful with other yummy, juicy, soulful singles, and couples
• Learn and practice Tantra, yoga, meditation, et al....
• Be in a room with folks who are willing to be honest, and open their hearts
• Experience deep connections with those interested in sacred sexuality, expanded orgasm, conscious relationship, spirituality - people like YOU!
Tantric Speed Dating (whether you are single or in relationship):
This special evening will begin with many invitations to connect with each other in light and playful ways -- always with the opportunity to go as deep as you choose. Single or coupled, you'll experience Tantric Speed Dating as a way to say 'hello', get to know one another, mingle and connect.
Here's what the Fall/Early Winter Participants are saying!
"The class was great; I really enjoyed it. Very different from my normal way of life, you did create on a small scale what I was hoping for....creating the possibility to feel a deeper intimacy."
"It's so amazing to walk into a room of "strangers" and walk out feeling in love with everyone!"
"I didn't think I'd be able to connect with anyone there. I was so surprised, and delighted, how easy it was to enjoy myself with every man in that room! Thank you Robyn, for your excellent facilitation skills. I felt totally safe!"
"We have to wait a whole month until the next one????"
"This is a very special event; a non-threatening, yet deep and authentic way to meet others. I've been online dating for years and it's just not for me. I've met some really good people at your events."
"We love to come as a couple and meet others on a similar path."
The Intimate Puja Circle itself will begin part-way through the night during which you'll have the chance to connect more deeply with others (one-on-one) -- this part of the evening will be facilitated, with a structure offered, however, you will have ample time to co-create with the beloved in front of you!! You will be at choice and encouraged to ask for 100% of what you want.
Relax on a Friday night:
Once the formal part of the evening is over, there'll be time to dance, hang out, cuddle, snuggle, relax, process, and rest. There will always be chocolate!
1. What if I'm in relationship? Being in relationship definitely does not exclude you from coming to the Intimate Puja Circle or participating in the Tantric Speed Dating portion of the evening. These rituals will be invitations to connect with yourself and one another - and you will be at choice as to how you do that. There are typically a mix of singles and couples at the events.
2. What should I wear? Please be comfortable but also celebratory! Wear yoga pants or something with a draw string around the waist; bring sarongs, scarves, dresses, etc.
3. Do I need to bring anything? Yes, FRIENDS!! And your water bottle. You are also welcome healthy snacks to share after the Puja. Organic fruit and chocolate are best.
4. What if I have questions, I'm feeling a bit nervous: Please email me to set up a time to talk: [masked]
Please note RSVPing on this Meetup site will not reserve you a space. The Intimate Puja Circles will be limited in size so please pay in advance to reserve your space.
Confirm your spot by clicking here now.