addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tarot Lights Message Board Meeting Details › Class Cancelled for May 28, 2014

Class Cancelled for May 28, 2014

Cathy
cathy22
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Good evening gorgeous readers!
Class for tomorrow night has been cancelled. Because I have been out of town, and then had to handle a few personal things, I have not been able to prepare a workshop as I had intended.  I'd rather cancel than present something to you that hasn't been well thought out and planned.
Tarot Lights Beginner's Class will start again in July on Wednesday nights, 6:30pm at Atmalogy on West End.  If you came into the class mid-stream, you can pick it back up in July and complete it to whatever point you came in.
I'm also hoping to have some advanced workshops starting in July or August.
Until then, enjoy the beginning of summer, and when we start back up remember slots are limited, so RSVP on the meetup site if you plan to come!
See you in July!

Cathy