addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Teacher Travel Network Message Board Teacher Travel Network Meetup Group Discussion Forum › "Top 5" ideas for what/where to Meetup

"Top 5" ideas for what/where to Meetup

Vicki C.
Vicksterf
Framingham, MA
Post #: 4
Hello all.
This past weekend there were two meetups with this group (I attended Sunday's), and people seem to be overflowing with ideas for what/where to Meetup.
So I thought I would start a chain discussion for everyone to post their "top 5" picks.

My thoughts (in no particular order)
1) Peabody Essex Museum (with or without the boat ride from Boston)
2) a whale-watch cruise
3) Plymouth Plantation (or related areas)
4) apple picking (I like Ipswich, but others too)
5) Boston Harbor Islands cruise/beach day.