Training for the Philadelphia Half and Full Marathon starts August 23rd!
- Never ran a long race before or looking for a new challenge?
- Does the thought of running 13.1 or 26.2 miles scare and excite you?
- Don't take it on alone, train better together.
Join TEAM PHILLY Race Training to prepare for The Philadelphia Half OR Full Marathon and take part in Philadelphia’s premiere running and race training program.
Half $150 Returning Members
Payment can be completed via PayPal, using the payment button visible after becoming a meetup member. It is located on the home page on the left hand side-orange button>
Member Benefits Include:
• Complete Daily Training Manual (sent electronically to the email provided)
• Kickoff Workshop (preparation, technique, apparel, strength, etc.)
• Wednesday and Saturday Coached Long Runs (various pace coaches)
• Team Philly Long Sleeved Technical Shirt
• Weekly Short Run Meetups
• Weekly Emails with Running Program and Tips
• 20% off Nike products at Philadelphia Runner
• Free Week of Fusion Cross-training
• Free Sports Medicine workshops with top local physicians from The Rothman Institute
• Free injury consultations with Excel's sport therapists
• and More...
** Group runs will be held:
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's University City Location
- Saturdays @ 8:30 am at Kelly Drive in Center City
- Thursdays (Optional) @ 6:00 pm at Philadelphia Runner's Center City Location.
Note: your payment covers our group training program but not the race registration itself, however you will have access to our race registration block, so you don't have to worry about getting locked out.
Registration for the race is open! Go to www.philadelphiamarathon.com to register yourself.
Invite your friends and coworkers to train and run with you via Meetup, Twitter, and Facebook! Nobody likes to run alone so come have fun with us regardless what your pace is, and get fit while making new workout friends! Hope to see you at our Kick-off August 23rd!
TEAM PHILLY Race Training was created to support the Philadelphia area’s beginner to intermediate runners in their aspirations of living healthy and improving their running. Powered by Philly legends Philadelphia Runner and The Rothman Institute, who bring their special expertise, resources and services to this comprehensive and unparalleled program including: running coaching/apparel, fitness cross-training and strength conditioning, and injury prevention and treatment.