This is our May FOCUS Ride, hosted by Suburban Cyclists Unlimited (SCU).
Every month, Team Red has a FOCUS ride where we urge all of our members to participate. Ride with your Team Red or Red Rider kits in a show of force to promote our cause - the fight against diabetes.
Visit the SCU site for full details and to register. Also, get the Ride Brochure here.
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
8am - 9am: 68 & 76 mile routes
9am - 10am: 45 & 53 mile routes
9am - 11am: 21 & 31 mile routes
$25 registration for SCU members
$30 registration for non-SCU members
$40 registration on the day of the ride (online preregistration closes on May 8th)
Registration is OPEN - see the Quad Online Registration site to register before May 8th.
You can also register on the day of the ride.
- DISTANCE OPTIONS
21, 31, 45, or 68 mile routes
45 and 68 mile routes offer an optional 8 mile Intensive Climbing Unit (ICU) for 53 and 76 mile options
Fully marked routes, cue sheets, sag wagon, well stocked rest stops
Support ends at 3:30pm.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
• GREEN LANE PARK, one of the hidden gems in Montgomery County!
• Lightly traveled roads in four of the oldest counties in Pennsylvania
• Fresh fruit, snacks, trail mix, baked goods, and drinks at WELL-STOCKED REST STOPS
• Well marked roads, cue sheets and maps
• SAG VEHICLES with BIKE MECHANICS on all routes
• LUNCH (noon to 3:30pm) – with vegetarian options
• Relaxing MASSAGE after the ride ($10 gratuity)
• PRE-REGISTER ONLINE by May 8, 11:45 pm to save
• MAIL IN REGISTRATION must be post marked by May 6
• GET A FREE TECHNICAL SHIRT if you register by April 24
SCU's rides are legendary for great food - tons of home baked items! And the Quad County Metric is a challenging ride for early spring - whip yourself into shape!