addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tech Entrepreneurs of Southwest Florida Message Board › Advisory Board

Advisory Board

Farouk
user 19237071
Group Organizer
Naples, FL
Good Morning everyone,
As the group grows, I would like to structure how its managed and how we help its members. To that end, I would like to create two groups and volunteers to join them.

The first group would be an advisory team. This would be a group of experts in various fields such as marketing, legal,finance, development..etc who would be available to join advisory boards of entrepreneurs on the team. Different meetup members who are working on various projects would be able to reach out to me and I would match them with advisors interested in helping and have domain knowledge they need. Anyone interested in being available as advisors, please drop me a note with info of your background and in what ways you would be able to help budding entrepreneurs.

The second group would be a management board for the meetup itself. We are growing and turning into a focal point for tech innovation in this area, and I would like to see if there are volunteers who would be interested in joining Lu and myself into helping this meetup achieve its potential. Helping organize and manage meetups, finding ways to do outreach to expand the group, and coming up with new types of meetup events. Anyone interested, please drop me a note.

Farouk