A meetup to get tech startup co-founders and investors together on a monthly basis for a Poker game.
So let's get the serious stuff out of the way, the rules:
- The winner(s) of each game get(s) all the amount wagered in that game
- The dealer must be a participant in the game (ie. we do not hire a professional dealer, as we have a rotating dealer you will have to deal when you play at some point but don't worry, others can help explain it to you)
- No person other than a participant in the game receives a payment or benefit from the playing of the game (you don't need to pay to play and we don't make any money from running the event)
- No payment is made for the right to participate in the game or to enter premises where the game is played (you don't need to pay any money to enter the floor).
- Whilst there are stakes please don't attend if you have no interest in being social and interacting with others who have an interest in Tech Startups.
We often chip in for pizza and beer but there's no obligation to do so.