We are moving forward with the new format, featuring four startups from different stages: one that is just launching, one that is taking off, one that made an exit, and one that (like most startups) failed.
The startups' founders will talk about the inside story and what happens / happened "behind the scenes" - challenges and dilemmas, successes and failures along the way, lessons learned, and lessons yet to be learned. Each presentation will be followed by Q&A and discussion.
In this meetup we will also add a new spot - "The Legal Case Study". Lior Zorea will present real life example of a legal challenge faced by a startup.
The meetup is hosted and sponsored by Perkins Coie LLP.
• Revving the engine - Tomer Magid from FireLayers
• Taking off - Ouriel Ohayon from Appsfire
• Success - Zohar Levkovitz from Amobee [acquired by SingTel]
• Post Mortem - Oren Levy from InSplit
• 6:00-6:30pm Networking & Intros (Food)
• 6:30-8:15pm Presentations and Discussions
• 8:15-9pm Member Announcements & Networking
Perkins Coie LLP
3150 Porter Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Thanks to our ongoing sponsors for helping us keep TechAviv free:
• Perkins Coie LLP
• Exchange Guru
Looking forward to seeing you!
Alon & Kfir