TechAviv CA Message Board › Launching Safehouse Labs co-working space in Burlingame

Launching Safehouse Labs co-working space in Burlingame

net j.
user 8490366
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 1
We have launched a co-working/incubator space in down town Burlingame with space for great entrepreneurs. We’re located in the same building as many cool social gaming related companies: Crowdstar, Aurora Feint, Sibblingz , iSwifter and Playhopper. The idea is to provide entrepreneurs, developers, designers and executives in between jobs with a “safe house” where they hang out with others like minded and develop their next thing. In addition, its going to be a safe house to foreign startup executives frequently visiting the Valley in need of a place to hangout, work and hold meetings. I’ve found a big need for this, so I’m very excited about being able provide this to fellow entrepreneurs from abroad.

Due to its close proximity to social & mobile gaming companies, Safe house is ideally suited to entrepreneurs or startups focusing on gaming or mobile related companies, but any cool entrepreneur is welcome. And if you are looking for close relationships with these companies – we can definitely help.

Safe House Labs is located in the heart of downtown Burlingame (as in GAME) on 330 Primerose Road, 5 minutes from the Cal train, 10 minutes from SFO, 2 minutes from the Apple store and 2 minutes from Steelhead Brewing Company.

Currently we have 13 desks open – so just get in touch to schedule a time to swing by : info@safehouselabs.com or get in touch with me directly.