Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for NoVA TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- HASA VRI - Stephen Frank
- EasyPaint - Marty Cornish
- Pixilated Photo Booth - Patrick Rife
- TribeSay - JP Lefebvre
- Ostrato - Brock Spradling
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
NoVA TechBreakfast Sponsors
- CIT GAP Funds - CIT GAP Funds invests in exceptional seed- and early-stage Virginia-based technology, life science, and cleantech companies.
- Carr Workplaces - Carr Workplaces offers a full range of cost-effective support services and customized resources designed to free up valuable time and help you focus on your business.
- Comcast Business - Comcast Business provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives.
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Edge Web Hosting - Edge provides highly available managed hosting services for organizations large and small.
- FoundationDB - FoundationDB is creating a new generation of database technology that combines the advantages of modern NoSQL databases with the power and reliability of ACID transactions.
- G&M Investments - We “Invest in Strength” and we do this for businesses and investors by investing in the strongest trends in the market.
- Loudoun County - At the Loudoun County Department of Economic Development, we're here to help build your business.
- MAVA - MAVA is a membership association in the mid-Atlantic region serving the needs of the full ecosystem of investments.
- Maryland DBED - DBED's mission is to create, attract, and retain jobs while promoting Maryland's vibrant cultural economies.
- NAI Michael - NAI Michael is a premier full-service commercial real estate firm in the Washington DC Metropolitan area
- Sumner Furniture - Sumner Furniture is a full service office furniture supplier, providing new, used and refurbished furniture at competitive rates. As a small business, we understand the unique demands and needs of our fellow start-ups and small businesses. Our goal is outfit your office to the highest standard possible while staying within your budget, whatever it may be.
- TEDCO - TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
- Taxi Magic - With Taxi Magic, the world’s #1 taxi app, your ride is our command. Download now and experience the Magic for yourself!
- Tech Heroes - Did you jump out of bed at 3AM to solve an IT crisis, build a fancy app that makes your life easier, or fix a glitch in under 5 minutes while every one around you freaked out? It's time for you to join the League of Tech Heroes
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We are in the Steve Case Center - main building. If folks park in the garage, they will see signs and will walk down the hall to get to the receptionist. If folks park in the visitors lot out front, they will walk directly into the building and see the receptionist right in front. They will be guided to take an elevator to the 5th floor to our 'Ink and Pile' rooms.
Map and Directions below:
22000 AOL Way
Steve Case Center
Sterling, VA 22166
There is a visitors lot holding 50 spots directly in front of building; otherwise, parking garage with ample parking directly next to (attached to) the Steve Case Center. See parking map below - park in the yellow areas:
Parking & Transportation
There is a visitors lot holding 50 spots directly in front of building; otherwise, parking garage with ample parking directly next to (attached to) the Steve Case Center.
Getting to AOL in the morning from west falls church metro is fairly efficient. The bus stops in front of AOL: http://www.loudoun.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/331
Going back to west falls is a little more challenging. At the same bus stop in front of AOL, you can catch a bus to the airport which has buses to west falls church. (Maybe you could have an announcement for a carpool opportunity): http://www.vatransit.org/routes/2013-03-23-04-08-54/dulles-to-dulles-weekdays
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By