Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Frederick TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Inviter - Prabhakar Bellamkonda
- Senseware - Serene Almomen
- Ostrato - Brock Spradling
- RUNINOut - Chito Peppler
- *** OPEN ***
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Frederick TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Comcast Business - Comcast Business provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives.
- Digital Bard - Digital Bard helps businesses and organizations increase sales, raise funds, train teams, build relationships, and change minds - all through creative video and online marketing strategies.
- Offit|Kurman - Experience. Knowledge. Depth. Offit|Kurman offers Comprehensive legal services and guidance to dynamic businesses.
- South River Technologies - Solutions for securely accessing, sharing, and collaborating information
- Studley - Studley is the largest global commercial real estate tenant only advisory firm.
- Tech Frederick - The organization supports local IT business owners providing advocacy, communication, networking and developing partnerships.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center have graciously provided their building in Frederick to accommodate us:
The Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center
40 S. Carroll Street
Frederick, MD 21701
Parking & Transportation
There is a public paid parking across the street. Unfortunately, it is not free and parking is not validated, but it's inexpensive.
Public Transportation is pretty non-existent to this location.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By