Vayner Media is looking for Account Supervisors to fill several positions. Please review the qualifications and responsibilities below. If you fit this PLEASE send your resume directly to me and we can discuss further.
Note: I do not work at this agency but helping out their CEO fill several positions. http://careers.vaynermedia.com/apply/ALVKzN/Account-Supervisor.html
- Act as the primary client contact. This includes day to day communication with the client and the ability to lead client meetings / presentations.
- Plan / produce full scopes for projects, including estimates and timelines.
- Develop and implement social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client's broader marketing strategy.
- Manage and lead various team members in order to execute against clients' social media strategies, campaigns, and community building goals.
- Providing leadership for the account executive to execute against client projects.
- Working with VaynerMedia Community Team to drive client goals in Facebook and Twitter communities.
- Working with technical project managers to execute against social campaigns
- Interact and collaborate with client's other agencies on various projects that tie into the client's marketing objectives.
- Keep a pulse on emerging platforms and trends that are relevant to our work and clients.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4-6 years of experience of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns.
- Client Service experience.
- Managerial skills.
- Project management skills (highly organized, attention to detail, ability to multi-task)
- Excellent writing skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Geolocation, Blogging, Reporting/Monitoring/Analytics)