addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dupe A.
theajayieffect
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi friends!

I joined Abyssinian Development Corporation in the role of Director of Marketing and External Affairs on March 5th. The past four weeks have been INCREDIBLE. Namely due to a new project I am working on via ADC's partner - Starbucks.

The new initiative called, “Community Card: Vote.Give.Grow.” enables any Starbucks customer with a registered Starbucks Card to help determine how their foundation distributes close to $4 million!

They looked at hundreds of organizations across the country for those that best exhibit strong overall performance. After the search, only 124 were selected to have a chance to participate. Abyssinian Development Corporation was one of those chosen.

The plan launched this week and as of now, ADC is in holding on to THIRD place. Now I need your help to snag the grand prize!

For every week throughout the month, you can cast a vote for Abyssinian Development Corporation. Votes will be tallied each week and the winners will be revealed at the end of April. The more votes we receive, the better our chances!

I LOVE and LIVE for this type of stuff :-)

Here’s what you need to do now:

1) Go to votegivegrow.com
2) Create a Starbucks account or log in to your existing one.
3) Vote for Abyssinian Development Corporation
4) Broadcast your vote directly from the site to Facebook or Twitter
5) Come back every week in April to vote again!
6) Tell your friends and family!

BONUS: New accounts can receive a $5 gift card to be used at Starbucks retail stores or online. Hit me back at ADCORP@adcorp.org and I will tell you more about how to get yours! Also, the card deal isn't exclusive to you. If you have a friend (or two or twelve) that registers, they too can get their hands on a card!

So, are you in?