New York MBA Admissions Event - For One Day Only
Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to New York on Saturday, May 3rd. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attended B-Schools from May 2013 included:
*Wharton, Harvard, Columbia, NYU Stern, Columbia, UCLA Anderson, George Washington Univ., Baruch College – Zicklin, Fordham Univ., Johns Hopkins Univ., St John's Univ. – Tobin, Washington Univ. – Olin, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, Northeastern, Univ. of Miami, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, Univ. of Miami, Wake Forest, Hult, Bentley Univ., Warwick Business School, Queen’s, Richard Ivey, Henley Business School, IE, IESE, RSM Erasmus and many more.
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members (to be confirmed)
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
At the Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Registration Opens – 1pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 1.30pm
Fair opens – 3.30pm
*Attend any time between 1pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/e5sJQq and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.