TechLife Cincinnati Message Board › ColdFusion Developer Needed!
|A former member||
Begin your journey at Gensuite LLC
If you are looking for a variety of challenging projects with global reach, Gensuite LLC is right for you. Our team members enjoy a dynamic, positive work environment with opportunities that challenge and reward. Successful candidates demonstrate excellent communication and cross-functional team skills as well as a strong record of initiative and creativity and above all, a passion to create value for the customer.
We offer all our full-time employees a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including vacation and paid-time-off; Company-sponsored group healthcare, vision & dental, and disability insurance plans; a 401(K) plan with Company matching contributions; as well as access to flexible spending, dependent care and Health Savings accounts.
About Gensuite LLC...
Gensuite LLC provides digital solutions to companies with global compliance process needs. Our innovative, Web-based applications are developed on a patented architecture to help our customers turn complex compliance requirements into digitized and actionable processes.
Intermediate to Experienced Roles
• Maintain, support and troubleshoot Web applications hosted on a software-as-a-service platform
• Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability & improvement
• Evaluate customer or internally-driven functionality change requests for technical feasibility and level of effort
• Support project leaders with task planning for application updates or enhancements
• Prepare database schema for review and deployment by DBA team
• Execute programming updates for application updates or enhancements per project and task plans & milestones
• Provide project support and maintain communication within project team
• Conduct application software testing, prototype review, and quality assurance for stage and production release; and post-release monitoring & follow-up
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or equivalent experience
Qualifications & Experience:
• 1 to 5+ years experience in dynamic Web application development using with ColdFusion, PHP, ASP or similar Web application development technology
• Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred (1-2+ years schema and advanced query development)
• Experience with CSS, AJAX, EXT, VBA, and/or XML a plus
• Strong communication and demonstrated track record of teamwork highly desirable
If interested apply at: Gensuite LLC Careers