TechLife Cincinnati Message Board › Clear Channel Media and Entertainment- Software Developer Position

Clear Channel Media and Entertainment- Software Developer Position

A former member
Post #: 3
I work as a Retained Recruiter for Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. We have an opening (permanent) for a Java Developer in Cincinnati, OH. A brief description is below, but please email me at kristinabell@clearchannel.com for details. I would love to speak to anyone who would be interested or want additional information. Thank you!

Clear Channel Media and Entertainment
Cincinnati, OH

Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is looking for a talented Software Developer to work directly with our Program Manager and Engineering & Systems Integration team on software development and enhancement to support Clear Channel's broadcast data services initiatives. This position requires using highly structured programming techniques in writing software code, and disciplined documentation skills. Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with Project Manager and other team members to clearly provide progress updates, roadblocks, and offer suggestions & solutions. The successful candidate needs to be able to investigate problems, identify robust solutions quickly and work well in a fast-paced team environment.