TechMeetupsLX Message Board › CrowdProcess Code Party

CrowdProcess Code Party

João Pinto J.
joaojeronimo
Lisbon, PT
Post #: 1
Hi guys, in the last meetup some of you told me CrowdProcess (the distributed computing platform that runs on Web Browsers) was an interesting idea, so I'd like to invite all of you for a Code Party, that will be like a hackathon but lighter, with no competition or deadlines.

I will talk about CrowdProcess for a few minutes, then talk about the API and the bindings for Python, Javascript, C, and PHP (must write the PHP one but should be easy), and then I'd like to build massively parallel stuff with you. Cool+fun projects, just so we can get a feel of how CrowdProcess works and how easy it is to build apps that use it. Maybe even plan something for the competition at Codebits.

It will be Saturday, 20/10, at 15:00 at Startup Lisboa, and its sponsored by our good friends at Uniplaces. Please use this so we know you're coming.

If you can't make it on Saturday, the next one will be at Hotel Florida, 29/11, 18:00 (yes, just before Florida After Seven) but will be more like a workshop than a Code Party.

Hope to see you there!
João Jerónimo