TechShop San Francisco (SOMA) Message Board › Would you like to be notified through TechShop SF's Meetup page about other

Would you like to be notified through TechShop SF's Meetup page about other workshops & events besides Meetups specifically?

A former member
Hi there folks,

Wow! We have quite a few of you now and so I am taking a little informal survey to see how best to utilize you all being here.

TechShop SF actually hosts way more events than are posted here on Meetup.com. We utilize Meetup.com for public events that we want to count RSVPs for but don't have an attendance cap and a couple of other things.

My question to you is: Would you appreciate a little (probably) bi-weekly email that I sent from here to notify you of upcoming events that weren't Meetup specific?

For instance:

Tomorrow I have 2 workshops happening at TechShop SF:

Personal Branding Workshop

7-8:30pm

$35 per person

Leather Belt Making

7:00 - 8:30pm

$45 per person

We also have an Etsy Meet & Greet event happening this weekend that will feature a laser-cut Valentine Make and Take. Pretty keen if you ask me.

Since it's not technically a "Meetup" or because it's an outside group using their own RSVP system, I didn't think to post them here but would you guys like it if I did that? I promise not to spam you, just a quick and friendly email saying "Hey! Here's some neat stuff coming up!"

TechShop SF does use Facebook and Twitter and all of that as well but we're always experimenting with new ways to get the word out on what's happening here.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

*Devon