add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

PayPal's TechXploration Message Board › Meetup Updates: Programming Styles and Your Brain w/ Douglas Crockford

Meetup Updates: Programming Styles and Your Brain w/ Douglas Crockford

Amanda S.
user 12695102
Group Organizer
London, GB

Four important notes:

1. We have clearance to increase the RSVP limit. If you are on the waiting list or have friends you'd like to bring, please RSVP "Yes" now.

2. Have a photo ID with you when you arrive. You'll slide through security easier if you're prepared.

3. Tasty Vegan Cuisine + Craft Beer will be served starting at 6:41pm. The talk will begin shortly after. Arrive at 6:30 to ensure that you have a drink, plate and seat.

4. Park in any open spot in the lots near "Town Hall". Enter at "Town Hall". Transit directions have been added to the Meetup page for those who need it.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: PayPal Town Hall
2161 North 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95131

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

See you all tomorrow,