With the predicted wintry storm tomorrow (Tues), do you still plan on attending the event?

The weather for Tuesday, December 10th has predicted 2-4 inches of snow starting in the morning going into the afternoon. In light of the weather, we are asking for your input to help us decide whether or not we should continue as planned with the event tomorrow or if it would be preferable to reschedule to a later date. If we were to reschedule for the following week, would you still be interested in attending?

(You can select more than one option)

  • 22 votes (30%)
  • 13 votes (18%)
  • 58 votes (79%)

You must be a member of this Meetup Group to vote. Join or login now!

Poll created on December 9, 2013

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy